Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Just Another Garbage Truck Birthday Party! (3 years old)

Wow, time flies when you are having fun. Liam's third birthday turned out to be a success this year! I decided not to have a big party this year, but instead I did something special at his school. I put together these amazing goodie garbage cans. Take a look, tell me what you think....





I thought these little goodies garbage cans came out fabulous! The kids at school really loved them! Inside was a lollipop, a recycle theme stamp and sticker, smarties, I made custom garbage truck sticker that said "Liam's 3rd Birthday" and a little truck.
I purchased most of these items from, Oriental Trading
I think its a great website to buy random party goodies in bulk from. Check them out for any event.

I made most of them toppers and paper products from an image I found on the Internet, and a sticker machine. Greatest thing ever! Get one!
I hope you find some great items! Hope you make your party a success! Good luck! Hope you enjoyed my goodie cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment