Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dr. Seuss Fourth Birthday Party

We decided to have Liam's fourth birthday in sunshine florida, however it rained all morning before the party. I pulled most of my hair out, my even have cried a few times, regardless the party turned out perfect! Big shout out to my mom, Kathy for all of her help and amazing ideas, most of all allowing me to boss her around for a week
Pinata was a success the kids loved it. 



I just had cupcakes made at publix and made our own toppers 



My mom made this amazing photo prop. Hand painted and perfect! 
The window covers came out fabulos! Hand painted and a huge hit. The kids and parents loved them!

Thank you to everyone who came out and made Liam's birthday a success. 


These second hand dr Seuss books were enjoyed by all :-) 

There's those delicious cupcakes again. Yummy. 

Our matching shirts were cute. Curtesy of etsy :) 

Most decorations were handmade. Enjoy and have fun planning your next party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment