Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Garbage truck addiction/ Christmas Shopping

My son, Liam is completely addicted on every level to garbage trucks, garbage men, and trash cans. It doesn't matter... real, toys, cheesy 80's movies, books. He loves it all. I find a hard time finding new toys to buy him. Every time a holiday rolls around that's the first thing he ask for is, Garbage Trucks! I had found it difficult to find new things to buy him, because he owns most of them. Christmas is just a 26 short days away!

Here are a few exciting gifts I have found:

This garbage truck pillow is adorable! Such a great price too!

I also found this cute little green dumpster.
I also got him this really cool jack hammer, I really hope I don't regret this decision!

This green garbage truck is really cool, made by Fast Lane.

I also think Bruder's toys makes some amazing garbage trucks, but they are pricey. Well made and large toys. They also have an amazing collection of tractors and other vehicle toys.
Good luck shopping. Share come neat gifts, or awesome sales you have stumbled across with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment