Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simple, inexpensive, Princess Party!






Liam's best friend Addie is turning 5 years old this week! We decided we would throw her a small little princess party at our house one afternoon after school. Most decorations were bought at Walmart, streamers, paper plates, napkins, princess wands, and balloons. I also stopped at the local Dollar Tree to pick up a few other items such as a tiara, punch balloons ( the kids love those) and a princess happy birthday banner. In total in decorations I spent $13.89.
I thought this came out really nice, I just used a foam butterfly I had laying around and some letter stickers and this came together perfect for the princess seat.


Streams really go a long way if you have patience and put some time in with these. I love doing this out from the center of the room and twisting it out. It makes such an impact for a low cost!



These wands go perfectly and I got a bag of 4 of them for under $2.00 at Walmart.

I just love these balloon sticks I found on Oriental trading website, they were just a few dollars for a big bag full and they really look awesome and you don't need helium!
I used shredded paper for the bottom of the vase to add some color and decoration.

The party was a huge success and was done so inexpensive! I love to bring joy to the kids and this certainly was a great princess party!

Happy 5th Birthday Addie!

2 comments:

  1. Great job. Love your love for parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elated to know about this wonderful party. Last week, I had arranged my best friend’s daughter’s birthday at one of graceful venues in Atlanta. Ordered a delicious birthday cake from best baker around and had truly amazing party.

    ReplyDelete