Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, April 13, 2012

It's been awhile


I am going to try to keep up with this again, I cant believe I abandoned all 3 of my followers like that! Time has been flying by and Liam's second birthday is fast approaching. If you ask Liam it's going to be a "garbage truck party" but I am incorporating all big trucks and a bit of construction. I cannot wait to blog about that. I cant believe I never blogged about his first birthday, its like i got sucked into the world of Liam for whole year but i am definitely not complaining : )
I am going to set some time aside these next few weeks to catch you up on everything craft , kid and fun that has been going on. Hold tight it is going to be a wild ride!

Another great craft blog for you to read and follow. My mom, Kathy and she loves to craft!

Here are a few updated pictures of Liam






No comments:

Post a Comment