Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Strolling.




I think the first time we looked at strollers I was 8 months pregnant. I didn't know much about them, well except that you use them to tote your baby around : /
After spending several hours, and walking all around the stroller department we finally settled on a stroller.

We had settled on the Bumbleride Indie stroller

I say we settled because once my son was born and we used this stroller, i HATED it. yes hate with red in my eyes. First of all the 3 wheels seemed so unstable, every time i would hit a bump or crack in the side walk i thought it was going to flip right over on its side.
Not to mention it doesn't even have a cup holder or tray for your little one. Also, the back adjustable back rest was pretty shotty the way it was to be moved to the different positions, it was a pull string, REALLY?!
Maybe if you were using this just as a jogger it might work, but for me and every day i thought it was horrible.


So we started back on our stroller hunt. Fun fun- NOT!
We headed back to our favorite baby store BuyBuyBaby
I love this store because they are so helpful and so knowledgeable about the products they sell. Another great thing is they carry a variety of items from the luxury brands to the cheaper ones.

We ended up falling in love with a Peg Perego Pliko Switch stroller. It is such an amazing stroller but in stores it is selling at $400.00. yes a little outrageous if you ask me. We ended up coming home so i could do some research online.

I found this store called albee baby it is such a great store for everything baby.
It is located in NY, but they also sell on the web.

I ended up finding the same stroller for 275.00 with FREE Shipping!! Whoo hoo!

I cant wait for this stroller to get here! I love that it has the option for your child to face you or face out to the open world. I am so excited for Liam's new ride : )

No comments:

Post a Comment