Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

World Wide Web

I have come across some pretty interesting websites and I wanted to share.

Hope you enjoy! : )


This site is absolutely amazing, and makes my blog look like kid stuff!
they blog about a lot, their love, their house, and their new baby on the way that should be here any day! They do some amazing remodels, and post free give a ways, not to mention they break down prices on everything they do. It's an awesome website, it makes me want to redo a room or two... Matt's going to kill me : )

This pregnancy website has been so much help, I cant even begin to tell you all the times I have gone on here and looked up random information, or have rushed over to it to find out what is going on. Baby Center I really like that there is a spot under pretty much every topic for people to write their own experiences.

I have to admit I am totally addicted to housewives of New Jersey., they just crack me up!
Teresa website is pretty nice and interesting to check out
but what is even better then that is reading all the ladies blogs on the Bravo website. OMG! Can you say Cat fight, and viscous at that : )

This website is another goodie I just happen to stumble upon. Moms in the city, its a website for mother's in Chicago, a great way make friends, set up play dates, lady get together's, etc.

I love Ross, he is amazing and so is his blog! Always a fun read.

Hope you enjoy!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment