Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Brownie Cupcakes- Delish


These brownies came out delicious! I love brownies but I have to say I'm not a big fan of brownies in a pan or pyrex. I hate the crusty edges. So a while back I started making Brownie cupcakes and they are amazing! I don't think I will ever make brownies in a sheet again. I need a dessert for our Mother's Day get together and I wanted to mix things up a bit.

I am a big fan of Reese's candy, the sticks are probably my favorite!
But when making these brownies I decided to put Reese miniatures in the brownie cupcakes.
and it's a decision I wont regret. yummy!

Make brownies as normal, put a thin layer of brownie mix in the pan or cupcake sheets, which ever you prefer. Then cut a Reese Miniature in half and place both pieces in the middle. Cover with another layer of brownie mix. I cooked my brownie cupcakes for 25 minutes. Time may vary depending on your oven.

They came out amazing! Everyone enjoyed them!

My mom has also done this with York Peppermint Patties and she said they were also really good.

Try one of these great ideas or use your own favorite candy!



1 comment: