Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have I lost my mind....?

Liam is now 2 months and almost 3 weeks. I know I kind of fell off the radar, but I'm back on : )

Im trying to get use to all this "mommy" stuff. This is the wildest ride of my life, but I am enjoying ever bump and turn along the way!

Which brings me to the question, Have I lost my mind?!
I take a million pictures of Liam every day, I take 15 pictures in the same sitting. Matt once asked me, "How many shots you going to take?" and I replied "until I get the money shot!"
But after uploading my 300 pictures I have taken with just our digital camera, not even counting; my iphone, or the other random cameras I find laying around and blow up with my son's cute little face : )

But looking through these 300 pics I realize they are all money shots! Am I obsessed? Is this sickening? I'm just not sure at this point.

My mom started a scrap book of Liams first month, and im continuing on with the rest. While I was in the shower this morning I had this amazing off the charts idea, I should just document everything in the scrap book(first roller over, laugh etc), have volumes, just follow him through his whole life, It will be like a picture journal of some sorts. and I think to myself, ughh I have become one of those moms!
I feel like I already I have more pictures of my son then most people take of their children in the entire lives. Does this make me a wack job?
I feel like I have this odd obsession, I want to just dress him up, take him out, put him near something cute and then snap as many pictures as I can.
Hopefully for everyones sake I slow down on the obsessive clicking away with the camera bc I would really hate for Liam's first word to be "stop!"

Well until next time....

Pip Pip Cheerio! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment