Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Teething monster!

When I walk in Liam's room to get him up for the morning and I see rosy little cheeks, I know its going to be a long day. And more importantly that he is going to be a monster the entire day!
We found these great tablets. Humphrey's teething tablets! They work wonders and calm his fussiness. They are homeopathic which also make me feel a lot better. of course we also do the alternating a fever reducer and a pain med. Liam just hitting his first birthday and he has a whooping 8 teeth! At two different points two came in at one time, how horrible!
Some tips I have come across and heard of are
- freezing a wash cloth
-icey pops
-ice cubes

Hope these help! We as mommy's have to do what we can to relieve are little one's pain!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment